Professional Sports Photography is about getting the shot.
Not just any shot, but THE shot – the moment when the action is at its peak.
There’s no shortcut to experience or room for mistakes in the fast-paced world of action sports photography.
When you only have one chance to get THE shot, you need a sports photographer who knows when the action is going to be at its peak and with the technical know-how to get the job done.
The Assignment – to get THE shot!
The Challenge – many others want the same shot too!
You need a photographer who knows WHERE to be, WHEN to be there, and HOW to negotiate congested situations when many other photographers and media are competing to get the same best shot.
Official Photographer Credits Include:
- Acura Grand Prix Long Beach
- Special Olympics Southern California
- World Police & Fire Games
- California Firefighter Olympics
- Rob Fukuzaki Heads-Up Youth Foundation Golf Tournament
- ALS Association
- NCAA Sports
- CrossFit Games/Regionals
- Battleground Events SoCal
- Code 3 Athletics
- Precision CrossFit / Primal Family Ventures
- USA Weightlifting & Powerlifting